Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hope Doesn't Disappoint

Lydia and her mommy have changed my life. Nate and his mommy have changed my life. Seven years old, Lydia and Nate both have inoperable brain tumors.

I've only met Lydia's mommy through her blog, Byrds' Nest. She has opened the front door right into their lives. I never read it without being filled with hope and gratitude.

Little Nate is our buddy. God gave him the very best mama in the whole wide world. She's one of those people that just radiates love. I'm blessed to call her my friend. She inspires me. Her boy amazes me.

These families are enduring trials that most of us only fear....yet here they are filling my life with hope, gratitude, friendship, amazement and love.

Prayers, I ask you to send them up....Because hope, it doesn't disappoint!

Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us. Romans 5:5

1 comment:

  1. Praise God for inspiring friends. Praying for both families, right now.

    ReplyDelete