Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Quiver is Full Of Children.....and CLUTTER!

CLUTTER! This one word is defining of my current state of being. Every morning, I crawl to the top of our pile of CLUTTER and dig for clean socks, underwear, jeans, athletic supporter ("I know it's in here somewhere Son!") etc. etc. etc. Then, when the husband and older children leave for work and school I sit on top of my pile, not unlike a hen on her nest, just keeping my CLUTTER warm! How do I reform? I've tried it all! Bought the books, played the games and I still sit on my pile and hang my head in shame.




I'm going out on a limb here....going to an extreme! I've gone from room to room with my camera and taken pictures of this messy little house...Now, I'm going to go all TLC and haul all this CLUTTER out on the deck and sort the good and the bad....I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment